Kush Essence Oil
“I’m not a Kush fan, but this one is a winner. It makes me feel really strong and firm when I smell this. I apply a little dab at my heated pulse points (neck and inner elbow) and it stays on during the day. My wife also loves it. Thanks.” F.M. (GA)
The Purple People’s Kush Essence Oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting ~ purely some of the best fragrance body oil available.
Description: deep, rich, spicy; dark brown color; thick consistency
Aromatherapy properties: invigorating
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Kush Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
- Diffusing – One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oilscent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
Information on how essence oils are extracted: Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity… Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.