White Thyme Essential Oil
Offering the finest quality therapeutic grade essential oils
Aromatherapy properties: improves immunity, aids emotional fatigue
White Thyme essential oil is extracted through steam distillation of fresh flowers and leaves.
- Thyme essential oil is a good antiseptic and safeguards wounds and sores against infections.
- It eliminates bacteria as well as keeps them away from the organs in the body. This is particularly beneficial in curing bacterial infections like B-Colitis, renal colic, bacterial infections in the genitals and urethra, intestines, and respiratory system as well as the external exposure of wounds.
- Thyme essential oil also tones up the circulatory system, digestive system, nervous system, muscles, and skin while fortifying them and boosting immunity.
- This essential oil is very beneficial for the heart. It keeps the valves functioning properly, while being an anti spasmodic, it relaxes the arteries and veins and thereby reduces blood pressure and stress on the heart. It strengthens cardiac muscles and tones up the heart. All in all, thyme essential oil is good for every part of heart health.
- White Thyme oil opens obstructed menses, gives relief from the symptoms like abdominal pain, fatigue, nausea, depression and low blood pressure that is associated with menstruation. It can also delay menopause thus assisting with fertility.
- It assists scars and other unwanted spots on the body disappear. These include the surgical marks, marks left by accidental injuries, acne, pox, measles, and sores.
- Thyme oil is very beneficial for those with low blood pressure. Those who run the risk of falling unconscious or just feeling sluggish. This oil can normalize the blood pressure by raising it.
- This oil kills worms such as round worms and tape worms, as well as maggots in open sores and hook worms.