Vanilla Essence Oil
The Purple People Market Place Vanilla essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy oil diffusers; formulating cosmetic products; freshen potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Energetics: pleasant, balancing
Aromatherapy benefits: love, physical energy
History and legend: Vanilla comes from orchids of the genus Vanilla. It is the fruit of the planifolia (fragrans) orchid or the tahitensis orchid, the only two of 35,000 species of orchids that bears edible fruit. While the major species of vanilla orchids are now grown around the world, they originally came from Mesoamerica, including parts of modern day Mexico and Guatemala. The Totonac Indians are reported to be the first to cultivate vanilla. The vanilla orchids flowers open briefly only part of one day during a month-long flowering and require hand pollinating to produce fruit.
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Vanilla Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
- Diffusing – One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
Information on how essence oils are extracted: Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity… Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.