Tea Tree Essential Oil
pungent ever green needle-like
Offering the finest quality therapeutic grade essential oils
Aromatherapy properties: cleansing, healing, rejuvenation, relieves insect bite itching
Tea Tree eesential oil is extracted through steam distillation of twigs and leaves of of Melaleuca alternifolia, a tree that grows in the subtropical coastal regions Australia.
- It is said that when Mother Nature creates a diseases, she also creates the cure. The almost magical healing and disinfectant properties of Tea Tree make it a wonder healer that also boosts the immune system. However, it is not meant to be ingested because as such it is poisonous. It is meant for topical use only.
- Tea tree oil can be used as a cure for almost all tropical infections and diseases. Name it and Tea Tree oil has some sort of positive effect or treatment for that disease.
- It promotes the absorption of nutrients from food and gives protection from diseases as well, meaning that overall it is a positive addition to everyone’s life.
- The Cicatrisant property of this essential oil makes it heal wounds quickly and protects them from infections. It also assists to curtail itching as it disinfects bites from such insects as misquitoes, ticks and chiggers (used here at the Monastery extensively during the summer months!).
- The stimulant property of tea tree essential oil can be very beneficial for taking care of hair conditions such as dandruff or hair loss. Simply apply a diluted amount of tea tree essential oil to the scalp. The increased blood flow experienced will help hair follicles stay healthy.
- Other benefits of Tea Tree Oil include relief from muscular pain, aches, and sprains, speeds up all healing processes and increases the rate of new tissue and cellular growth.