Rosemary Essential Oil
Offering the finest quality therapeutic grade essential oils
Aromatherapy properties: eases nervous conditions, stimulating, clarity (more information)
Rosemary essential oil is mostly extracted from the leaves. The rosemary bush belongs to the mint family which includes basil, lavender, myrtle, and sage.
- Rosemary oil is often used for indigestion, relieving flatulence, stomach cramps, constipation, and bloating. Rosemary essential oil is also thought to relieve symptoms of dyspepsia and it is an appetite stimulant.
- Research has shown the essential oil to be detoxifying for the liver, and it also helps to regulate the creation and release of bile, which is a key part of the digestive process. It also stimulates blood flow and improves circulation, which can benefit the absorption of nutrients from food.
- Regular use of rosemary oil helps to stimulate hair follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger. It is also believed that rosemary oil slows down premature hair loss and graying of the hair. Rosemary essential oil is also beneficial for dry and flaky scalps. Regular massaging of the scalp with rosemary oil nourishes the scalp and removes dandruff.
- Topical application of the essential oil on the skin, or regular massage with the oil helps in toning thr skin and removing dryness. It can also give skin a healthy, even glow when regularly applied, or when it is a main component in moisturizers and other creams.
- Rosemary essential oil is a disinfectant and is often used as a mouth wash. It also helps in removing bad breath. By removing oral bacteria, rosemary essential oil can prevent gingivitis, cavities, plaque build up, and other damaging dental conditions.
- Study have shown that regular use or inhalation of rosemary essential oil in aromatherapy sessions or in other ways can increase the strength of the immune system and help combat all of the diseases associated with free radicals, including cancer and heart disease.
- Recent research suggests that the use of rosemary essential oil’s antimicrobial qualities can help reduce the effects and recurring inflammation of the herpes virus and even affects the level of contagiousness of the virus.
Featured here is the 1/3 oz. cobalt blue bottle ~ please see the Complete Essential Oils Directory to order from the full list of bottle sizes