Patchouli Essence Oil
“We are very happy with the Patchouli Natural we ordered. People always want to know where we purchase our Essence oils. And we show them our flyer. Or they will ask for the web site. Thanks for doing a great job!
We love your site.” B. (AR)
The Purple People Market Place Patchouli essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy oil diffusers; formulating cosmetic products; freshen potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
four Patchouli Oils to choose from…
* Patchouli, Natural–sweet traditional
* Patchouli, Essential– traditional, earthy; Indonesia
* Patchouli, Sweet – dark, spicy, herbal sweet
* Patchouli, Tunisian– dark, spicy
Description: spicy woodsy earthy aromatic fragrance; brown color; thick consistency
Energetics: grounding, clarity
Aromatherapy benefits: disperses scattered thinking, calms nerves, skin regeneration, insect repellent
History and legend: Its name stems from the Tamil language (the official dialect of Singapore and Sri Lanka), patchouli means green leaf. Belonging to the genus Pogostemon, patchouli is a green, leafy herb that is in the mint family. In Rome it was used as an appetite stimulant,
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Patchouli Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
- Diffusing – One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oilscent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
Information on how essence oils are extracted: Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity… Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.