Ruh Al Ood Essence Oil
a double priced essence oil
twice the price as shown in the pictures above
uncut, alcohol free, long lasting… truly some of the best essence oil available
also known as oud, aloeswood and agarwood
The Purple People Market Place Oud oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy oil diffusers; formulating cosmetic products; freshen potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Description: spicy rich woodsy aromatic fragrance; dark brown color; thick consistency
Aromatherapy benefits: relieves stress; enhances strength, power
History and legend: Oud, Oudh, Aloeswood, Agarwood, Gaharu (different names for the same fragrance) – the Wood of the Gods – is the common name for the tar-like resinous heartwood that forms in the ancient Aquilaria and some Gyrinops species of trees that are native to the dense forests of South East Asia. The heartwood of the tree produces this dark aromatic resin as part of its natural defence mechanism when infected with fungus. Oud has at least a 3,000 year history in the Middle East, Japan and China. Only Kings and the very wealthy were able to benefit from its powers.There are references to agarwood in the literature of India. In Buddhism, the most precious string of beads is made with 108 beads made from oud (agarwood).
The Purple People’s Oud Essence Oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting purely some of the best fragrance body oil available.
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Oud Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
- Diffusing – One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
Information on how essence oils are extracted: Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity… Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.