Nag Champa Essence Oil
“This is the champa (#1) I’ve been looking for! So many out there but not the right scent. I love this one. Everyone comments on it.” K.N. (AZ)
three champas to choose from
Nag Champa Oil#1 (light brown color, traditional)
Nag Champa Oil#2 (yellow color, slightly sweeter)
Blue Champa Oil (herbal, spicy)
The Purple People Market Place Nag Champa oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance oils available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy oil diffusers; formulating cosmetic products; freshen potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Description: floral spicy musky aromas; semi-thick consistency
Aromatherapy benefits: mystical
Historical information: Nag Champa contains a large proportion of sandalwood and the frangipani fragrance (which by other names is called the champa or plumeria flower). In lesser proportions Nag Champa also contains a semi liquid resin ?halmaddi? taken from the Ailanthus Malabarica tree. Sri Satya Sai Baba made this special blend one of the best selling fragrances of the known world at this time.
Information on how essence oils are extracted:?Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
The Purple People’s Nag Champa Essence Oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting? purely some of the best fragrance body oil available.
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Nag Champa Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
- Diffusing ? One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring?or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oil?scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
Information on how essence oils are extracted:??Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity… Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.
There are no reviews yet.