“GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND PEACE. MY PARTNER AND I RECEIVED OUR ORDER OF AT LEAST 12 TESTERS OF YOUR MUSK OILS. AND WE FOUND ALL OF THEM TO BE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. MY FAVOURITE ONES ARE NIGHT MUSK, BLACK MUSK, GREEN AFRICAN MUSK AND CHINA MUSK. WE ALSO RECEIVED A FREE GIFT WHICH WAS QUITE UNEXPECTED AND WELL RECEIVED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT WORK AND CONTINUE ON PLEASE. PEACE AND LOVE DELROY.”
The Purple People Market Place Musk oils are uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. These high grade oils are excellent for use in aromatherapy oil diffusers; formulating cosmetic products; freshen potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy Properties: excellent for meditation, inner strength, calms emotions, pleasant dreams, grounding strength, sensual
Historical information: Musk oil has been used since time antiquity. Due to the known fact that musk retains its singular aroma for a long time, it had been added to mortar during the construction of mosques in the ancient Middle East. In the provincial city of Tabriz in Iran, a mosque was built about 600 years ago known as the fragrant because it’s walls still exude the pungent smell of musk. Musk is also widely used by African and Tibetan healers for vitality.
- Egyptian Musk (truly thick)
- Egyptian Musk Supreme (dark golden, spicy)
- Afrikan Musk (clear) – even toned traditional musk
- Green Afrikan Musk – even toned slightly sweet musk
- Green India Musk – earthy, rich
- Ami Musk – floral undertone
- Arabian ‘White” Musk (clear) – even toned traditional
- Black Musk – deep, lightly spicy
- China Musk – oriental overtones
- India Musk – soft, energizing
- Honey Musk – lightly sweet, hint of spice
- Jovan (M) Musk type – rich
- Jovan (W) Musk type – rich
- Morocco Musk type – even tempered
- Night Musk – woodsy, subtle
- Red Musk – vibrant, spicy middle tone
- Sweet Oriental Musk type – sweet oriental
The Purple People’s Musk Essence Oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting purely some of the best fragrance body oil available.
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Musk Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
- Diffusing – One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oilscent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
Information on how essence oils are extracted: Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity… Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.