Lotus Royal Essence Oil
“This is my third order from the purple people, and I have tried at least 40-50% of their essence oils. I must confess after trying quite a few, that the lotus royal essence is my second favourite scent(next to Nag Champa ). I am a great fan of the sandalwood range and this scent seems to contain a good portion of sandalwood. it mesmerised me from the first moment I smelt it. if you like sandalwood… you’ll love this. thank you purple people” D.B. (UK)
The Purple People Market Place Lotus essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy oil diffusers; formulating cosmetic products; freshen potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Description: sweet floral aroma; clear color; semi-thick consistency
Aromatherapy benefits: Aid in spiritual unfoldment and development, Ethereal, Divine Inspiration
History and legend: Symbolic of creation and rebirth. A symbol of the sun. At nightfall it closes and goes beneath the water and at dawn it climbs up above the water and reopens. The Lotus flower always shines clean and pure against the background of the dirty pond. Because of this, the lotus flower has come to be associated with purity and beauty in the religions of Buddhism and Hinduism.
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Lotus Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
- Diffusing – One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
Information on how essence oils are extracted: Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity… Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.