Lemon Verbena Essence Oil
The Purple People Market Place Lemon Verbena essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy oil diffusers; formulating cosmetic products; freshen potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Description: very sharp citrus aroma; light yellow color; semi-thick consistency
Aromatherapy benefits: calming, improves concentration, protection, purification
History and legend: There appears to be little history or legend recorded for lemon verbena. Native to South America, the plant was found in Argentina and Chili by Spanish explorers, who brought it to Europe in the seventeenth century. There it was grown for its aromatic oil.
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Lemon Verbena Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
- Diffusing – One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
Information on how essence oils are extracted: Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity… Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.