Lemon Essence Oil
The Purple People Market Place Lemon essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy oil diffusers; formulating cosmetic products; freshen potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Description: citrus; very light yellow color; loose consistency
Aromatherapy benefits: lively, energizing, purifying, brings cheer and strength in times of illness, eases depression
History and information: Lemon is associated with the solar plexus chakra, the centre of the will and self-image, from which confidence and power radiates. It is very uplifting. Lemon can be used to meditate on the sun as a source of creative energy. It is purifying and refreshing, helping to clear an overburdened mind. It is also stimulating and can be used to initiate new projects. It radiates a sparkling kind of compassion that makes it impossible to cling the clouds of doom and gloom.
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Lemon Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
- Diffusing – One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
Information on how essence oils are extracted: Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity… Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.