Frankincense and Myrrh Essence Oil
“I have used all of the Frankincense and myrrh essence oils and I can truthfully say that every single one of the oils are very nice. My favourites are African Frankincense and Tunisian frankincense, while frankincense and myrrh comes very close. Moroccan myrrh and Tunisian myrrh are also very lovely and has a very special scent. To experience these scents is a blessing. thank you very much for these wonderful oils.” D. B. (UK)
uncut, alcohol free, long lasting… truly some of the best essence oil available
Frankincense Essence Oils
Aromatherapy: assists in restoring peace & harmony
* African Frankincense (very sweet, red/brown)
* Tunisian Frankincense (sweet resinal, traditional, green/brown)
Myrrh Essence Oils
Aromatherapy: Mystical, sacred, confidence, courage
* Tunisian Myrrh (sweet, resinal, mild)
* Moroccan Myrrh (spicy, traditional, resinal)
Frankincense and Myrrh Oil
Aromatherapy: excellent for meditation, protection, consecration
* African Frankincense and Moroccan Myrrh
The Purple People’s Frankincense Myrrh Essence Oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting purely some of the best fragrance body oil available.
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Frankincense Myrrh Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
- Diffusing – One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
Information on how essence oils are extracted: Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity… Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.