Egyptian Musk Body Oil
“I have been looking for a long time to find an uncut oil that was the real! I only ordered the sample because I had no idea what I was going to be blessed with receiving. First, the packaging is beautiful and it smelled wonderful. Secondly, the oil is top notch and I am just excited to place my order for the larger bottle. I am kicking myself for not taking a chance and ordering the larger size from the very beginning. I will be a VERY long term, loyal customer!!” Dawson (Dallas)
The Purple People Market Place Egyptian Musk body oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy oil diffusers; formulating cosmetic products; freshen potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
- Egyptian Musk (the traditional – truly thick)
- Egyptian Musk Supreme (dark golden, spicy)
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: excellent for meditation, inner strength, calms emotions, pleasant dreams, grounding strength, sensual
Aroma: sweet musky fragrance
History and legend: Musk body oil has been used since time antiquity. Due to the known fact that musk retains its singular aroma for a long time, it had been added to mortar during the construction of mosques in the ancient Middle East. In the provincial city of Tabriz in Iran, a mosque was built about 600 years ago known as the fragrant because it’s walls still exude the pungent smell of musk. Musk is also widely used by Egyptian and Tibetan healers for vitality.
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Egyptian Musk Body Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
- Diffusing – One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
Information on how essence oils are extracted: Essence oils are blends derived from flowers, barks, leaves, roots or resins… read more
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity… Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.