Black Pepper Essential Oil
Offering the finest quality therapeutic grade essential oils
Aromatherapy properties: Black pepper essential oil is steam-distilled from the berries (peppercorn) of the Piperceae. Therapeutically, black pepper oil aids the nervous and digestive systems, supports healthy circulation; stimulates healthy hair growth. It’s peppery warm aroma assists in soothing anxious feelings as well as helps one to examine life with clarity and honesty.
Black pepper essential oil is derived from the dried fruit of the pepper plant.
Physical Therapeutic Properties:
- It is an effective antispasmodic and gives good relief in case of cramps, muscles pulls, spasms, or convulsions.
- Black Pepper Oil is carminative and helps remove gases and prohibit additional gas formation in the stomach and in the intestines. It also helps inhibit bacteria that are responsible for the formation of gas.
- The two of the best qualities of black pepper oil are it’s warming properties and it’s stimulating properties. Black pepper oil improves circulation, thereby giving immediate relief for rheumatism and arthritis, particularly during the winter when the symptoms are aggravated the most. It is also effective in removing toxins like uric acid from the blood, thereby benefiting people suffering from chronic rheumatism, arthritis, and gout.
- It protects the body from damages done by oxidants (free radicals) and also helps to repair those damages that have already been done.
- It also delays adverse affects of aging such as vision loss, macular degeneration, wrinkling of the skin, degeneration and loosening of the muscles, loss of mobility in the joints, nervous disorders, and memory loss.
Mental and Emotional Therapeutic Properties:
Black Pepper essential is s spicy and warm aroma and as such is stimulating and empowering.
Blending: Black pepper oil blends well with Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Sage, Sandalwood, Mandarin, Ylang-Ylang, Juniper, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove, Ginger, Geranium, Coriander, Grapefruit, Fennel and Frankincense oils.