Bergamot Essential Oil
Offering the finest quality therapeutic grade essential oils
Aromatherapy properties: inspirational, inner strength, anxiety, depression and stress related conditions; acne, boils, greasy complexion; insect bites and insect repellent; ; sore throat, mouth infections, cold sores; loss of appetite, flatulence; colds, fever, flu
Physical Therapeutic Properties:
- This essential oil stimulates hormonal secretions, thereby helping to maintain proper metabolic rates. This stimulating effect also increases the secretion of digestive juices, bile and insulin, thereby aiding digestion, proper absorption of nutrients, assimilation and decomposition of sugar and the resultant lowering of blood sugar.
- Bergamot oil is antibiotic and disinfectant in nature. It inhibits the growth of germs, virus, fungi and infections, including those of the skin. If regularly used with bathing water, the skin and hair remains protected from infections and become shiny.
- It also cures infections of the colon, intestines, urinary tract and kidneys.
- Bergamot essential oil reduces the feeling of pain in the body by stimulating secretions of hormones which lessen sensitivity of nerves to pain. As such, it is very helpful in case of headaches, sprains, muscle aches.
- Bergamot oil can also be used in room fresheners such as aromatherapy diffusers due to it’s potent citrus smell.
- Bergamot essential oil kills worms, and it is a subtle and fragrant choice for children who have contracted worms. Intestinal worms can result in malnourishment and other serious deficiencies including various forms of anemia, so eliminating these worms, particularly in growing children, is a very important application of bergamot essential oil.
- It can also be applied on unhealthy, infected teeth or used as a mouthwash to kill oral germs and protect teeth from the development of cavities.
Blending: Bergamot Oil blends well with Clary Sage, Frankincense, Mandarin, Jasmine, Black Pepper, Cypress, Geranium, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Orange, Rosemary, Vetiver and Ylang-Ylang Oil.